The OT’s Reading Room is dedicated to reading and developing our ability to locate and organise information related to our practice and education.
The reading room will be made up of several sections:
- How to search for information
- How to screen a large amount of literature and decide what is relevant to your objective
- How to read an article for different purposes i.e. for interest vs to formally critique
- How to record / store the information you have read for future reference
- “My Reading Log” for Acute Care, Motivational Interviewing, Goal Setting