While on Parental Leave I will be offering a few different services structured around caring for my daughter. I am keen to keep my hand in the OT world while on leave also. I am flexible with times as I have access to childcare so please do contact me if these services are of interest to you!
Please note I am based on the North Shore in Auckland for in-person sessions.
Through my post-grad studies and my clinical practice I have developed many helpful skills that would be useful for current students of any level – specific skills include: time management, assignment planning / writing and literature appraisal. I also have specific skills in teaching for varied learning styles and have had students throughout my career.
I am able to help with:
- Essay planning
- Literature search and appraisal skills
- Writing to meet the requirements of the marking schedule
- Grammar and structure of academic writing
- Topic specific / paper specific learning (i.e. Anatomy and Physiology, Neuroscience, Occupation-specific topics)
- Referencing (in text and in your reference list)
- $20 per hour for in-person or Skype sessions
- Additional $10 prep time if you would like me to pre-read your writing and prepare feedback prior to your session.
I have been supervising therapists and students throughout my career and am able to help with reflective practice, problem solving, clinical reflective discussions, NZOTB re-certification portfolio planning/review etc.
- $40 per hour for in-person or Skype sessions