A new year has begun, one that is going to be bigger and better for OTDiscussions.com! Now that my post-graduate studies have finished I will be focussing out producing more content for passionate OT’s to enjoy for free 🙂
I will also be expanding the range of private-practice services that I am offering (see here for details)
Coming in 2016:
- Core skills for Occupational Therapists (Parts 1, 2 and 3) – an excellent grounding for therapists and students new to the physical health setting
- Interview practice – Late February (date to be confirmed) – great for therapists wanting a refresher on writing a great cover letter, customizing your CV and practising your face to face interview skills!
- Introduction to posture management (July – date to be confirmed) a 6 hour course teaching the fundamentals of posture management and its importance to occupational performance.
- Introduction to pressure care
- See tasters / samples of workshop content on the Workshops page to decide if the course is for you!
“5 In 5 “
I will be uploading short video segments covering 5 key points on a given topic in 5 minutes to my YouTube Feed – topics will include elements of neuro-rehabilitation, neuro-plasticity, rehabilitation, motivation, running a sensory group, over toilet frames and much more!
100 lovely things about being an OT continues!
Its going to be an exciting year! I look forward to sharing my love and passion for OT with you all!